What are dual credit classes?
Dual credit classes are classes a student can take to receive high school and college credit while attending high school. There are many dual credit classes offered at Sandoval Jr.-Sr. High School by Kaskaskia College. Dual credits are free and beneficial. For example, English IV is a dual credit both semesters. If a student completes both semesters, then the student has finished all of their English classes required for a college. Even if a student doesn’t wish to attend Kaskaskia College after high school, the dual classes transfer to many different colleges. Dual credit classes help prepare high school students for college and are an easy way to start the college transition.
- Illinois Interactive Report Card (IIRC)
- No Child Left Behind Overview
- The New Illinois Learning Standards Incorporating the Common Core
- Common Core content frameworks:
- Illinois Learning Standards
School Improvement Plans
- District Improvement Planning (DIP)
- High School Improvement Planning (SIP)
- Elementary School Improvement Planning (SIP)
- District Technology Improvement Planning (TIP)
- Internet Safety Plan
National Board Certified Teachers
- Julie Nolte
- Margarite Rohner
Beginning Teacher Induction and Mentoring Program
Note: Sandoval C.U.S.D. 501 is not responsible for information obtained through links to non-school, non-district sites. Please contact school or district administration if you are concerned about a link to a non-school, non-district site.